Tuesday, July 28, 2015

SEE MARILYN MANSON IN CONCERT




I SAW MARILYN MANSON AND THE SMASHING PUMPKINS IN MIAMI AT BAYFRONT PARK AMPHITHEATER!



It was such an amazing show!  Manson opened up for the Pumpkins.  Sadly I was running a little late so I missed the first part of the show. I did get there just in time to record Manson singing Sweet Dreams (one of my favorite songs).  The video is shaky, I say laughing!  Between me being shorter than the majority of the crowd and my inability to be still there was no hope for me recording a decent video but here it is anyway.



My friend, Loren, and I enjoyed frozen lemonades while listening to Manson sing several more of his more well known songs including Beautiful People and the Dope Show.  After his set there was a brief intermission where I and many of the other female patrons found our way to the underground restrooms which were surprisingly clean for a rock concert.  

By the time I was back to the lawn The Smashing Pumpkins were already starting.  After a few songs my feet were hurting from standing and possibly the 3 mile walk on the beach I took earlier in the day.  So, I went to an open spot, laid out my towel and sat for the rest of the show.  By the end of the show I was ready to sleep!  


I DID IT! And I had so much fun!


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had fun sweetie.... I know you were looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete