Thursday, July 2, 2015

START A BLOG


Ok I wanted to start a blog so I went on Google search and typed how to start a blog.  I got several responses. All of which gave instructions to use WordPress and find a service to host a blog/website. Well I'm new to blogging so I didn't want to pay before I really knew what I was doing. After getting annoyed with that I came across an article about ebooks so I clicked on the link for smashwords.com. At the top I saw a link for starting a new blog and I followed the link. It took me to blogger.com. From there it was easy.  I signed in using my Gmail email. From there it was step by step. Blogger.com offers many different templates for design where you can upload your own photos. Pretty simple!  So if you have something to say but don't want to pay for your blog at least to start then check out blogger.com. Again I'm new to this so check it out for yourself.  If you have any comments or questions please I would love to hear from you!

STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT POST!

1 comment: